30+1 Before 30 (My Bucket List)

30 + 1 Before 30( My Bucket List)
Image result for bucket listImage result for bucket list

Hello guys, I'm back and I'll be sharing my bucket list before turning 30.
      I know that all of us have many plans and dreams that we want to achieve. I have many plans and dreams before turning 30 years old. Today I'll be sharing my bucket least before turning 30. I know that I'm too young to already make a bucket list but I know that it is better this way so that I can do all the things I have to do for having enough time. I want to enjoy it for a very long time and I want to enjoy this with my family and friends. Making a bucket list in a young age is better because it can serve as an inspiration to study hard so that we can achieve all of that.
Here's my bucket list:
1. Graduate
2. Learn how to drive any vehicle except for bicycle
3. Cook my favorite dishes on my own
4. Find a decent job
5. Meet my Filipino idols
6. Meet my K POP idols and also my favorite Korean actors
7. Make friends as many as I can
8. Visit South Korea and Japan
9. Adventure
10. Find true love
11. Repay my family for raising me
12. Good house
13. Own cars
14. Visit all my friends and relatives


Comments

Popular Posts